Thursday, February 21, 2008

SF CHRONICLE REVEALS GLOBALIST MARTIAL LAW PLAN IN USA


An article co-written by a former Congressman and carried by the San Francisco Chronicle has gained much attention recently as it shines light on a coordinated federal government program to build detention camps (modeled after Nazi concentration camps) at undisclosed locations (here's the list) within the United States.

"Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies," gives the executive the power to invoke martial law. For the first time in more than a century, the president is now authorized to use the military in response to "a natural disaster, a disease outbreak, a terrorist attack or any other condition in which the President determines that domestic violence has occurred to the extent that state officials cannot maintain public order."

Among other things, these camps are the perfect place for the globalist regime to perform mandated vaccines (poison shots) on all the American debt slaves and their children in exchange for food and shelter. After all, there will be really no other options at this point, take the shot and the ID or don't get government controlled health care, government controlled food and government controlled shelter.

Survivalism sounds good.

I got my propaganda, I got revisionism, I got my violence, In hi-def ultra-realism, I am part of this great nation, I got my fist, I got my plan, I got survivalism, Hypnotic sound of siren, Echoing through the street, The cocking of the rifles, The marching of the feet, You see your world on fire, Don't try to act surprised, We'll do just what you told us, Lost our faith along the way and found ourselves believing your lies. - TR

No comments: